*We are not currently allowing guests in our facility due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the Y, your friends are our friends. If you know someone who could benefit from the Y the way you have, bring them along as a guest. Free guest passes are provided to Full Privilege Members as a benefit to their membership and to encourage them to recruit prospective new members.
YMCA of Rock River Valley Members are welcome to bring guests under the following conditions:
• Members are responsible at all times for their guests.
• Members must accompany guests as all times during their visit.
• Members are no longer limited in the number of guest passes available to them. However, there is a two-guest (or one family) limit per family, per visit.
• Guests ages 15 and older must present a valid photo I.D. Visitors who cannot present a photo I.D. will not be permitted to visit the Y.
• Guests must sign a liability waiver form upon entering the Y.
• Guests under the age of 18 must have an adult age 18 or older check them in AND supervise them at all times while at the facility.
• Each local guest is limited to one visit per center, per year. To visit more, guests must become members.
• Out of town guests are not required to join, but must provide proof or residency (more than 30 miles from any YMCA of Rock River Valley center).
Free membership is available to youth ages 13-18 through the YMCA’s Impact 505 initiative
. The YMCA is committed to making membership available to all. If you are interested in finding out more about the YMCA, please let us know. We will gladly give you a tour and explain the benefits of membership in the YMCA.
During high facility usage, the Y may limit the number of guests permitted in the facility. We want to ensure our members have priority for classes and equipment. We appreciate your understanding and patience.
* Please contact your Member Experience Center, if you have questions or special circumstances.
The Nationwide Membership program is designed to ensure that YMCA members have access to a Y when traveling. It also allows members from other YMCAs to utilize the regional facility that is most convenient. We are pleased to offer an option for your continued involvement while you are visiting and/or traveling to the Rock River Valley and using one of our Y centers.
Members of other YMCAs may utilize YMCA of Rock River Valley facilities as many times as they like. However, our regional YMCAs require that the “Home Y” will be the one that the member utilizes most often.
Out of town Visitors:
If you are not a YMCA member, and are visiting from out of town, there is a guest fee. Those visiting the YMCA on a Day Pass must complete a Registration Card and provide a photo ID. Day Pass guests may not bring visitors to the YMCA. Fees are as follows:
• Day pass
o 12 and under $5
o 13-18 $10
o 19 and up $15
o Family $20
• One Week Pass $30
• One month pass $100
Last updated: October 3, 2017