Our corporate membership program makes it easier than ever for your employees to be active, healthy and more productive at work and in the community. At the Y, your employees can work toward that balance by challenging themselves to reach new fitness goals, learn a new hobby or skill, foster connections with friends, or bring loved ones closer together through our family-centered activities.
- Access to state-of-the-art YMCA facilities including SwedishAmerican Riverfront YMCA, Northeast Family YMCA, and Puri Family YMCA.
- Complimentary on-site childcare while using YMCA facilities.
- Reduced membership rates due to company investment.
- No join fee when employer invests in monthly dues.
- Member exclusive rates on childcare programs, sports leagues, camps and instructional classes.
- Unlimited group exercise classes.
- Access to Rockford Park District pools all summer.
- Reduce Employee Absenteeism
- Employee wellness programs reduce the stress, depression, injury or illness that employees are experiencing in the workplace, causing them to spend fewer days away from work due to illness.
- Decrease Health Care Costs
- Employers have a vested interest in health-related issues and reducing unnecessary medical costs.
- Improve Productivity
- Improved employee productivity plays a big role in the success of a company.
- Reduce Injuries
- Healthy employees are at a lower risk for injury than those who are unhealthy with multiple risk factors.
- Improve Employee Morale and Retention
- Companies that sponsor an employee wellness program send a clear message to their employees that executive leadership values their overall well-being.
- Increase Health Awareness